You are now the proud owner of a Studio Ochre Product. You'd be delighted to know that every product at Studio Ochre is handcrafted by skilled craftsmen with an aim to create high quality long-lasting goods that will be used and loved for years, and eventually passed on to the next generation. To help you reinforce your belief in us we are glad to offer a warranty on your purchase based on the enumeration below:
Material And Workmanship Warranty
Every product manufactured is covered with a warranty by Studio Ochre against faulty material and workmanship for a limited period of 1 year from the date of sales by repairing or at our option and/or replacing free of charge, the faulty product that may be found during such period. Please keep receipt of your purchase for warranty claims. Listed below are the pointers that are covered and not covered in Warranty. These are as follows :
What is covered :
• Defects in manufacturing and material.
• Joinery of wooden and metal structures.
• Deformation and collapsing of cushion core. Note: All foam composites naturally soften with use. This softening does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
What is not covered :
• Normal wear and tear of the product due to age including wearing or staining or loosening of fabric or leather or any such material.
• Defects caused by improper product storage, handling, assembly, maintenance, or use,
• Defects occurring to the Goods after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, or negligence,
• Variations of color or texture in Goods made of natural materials like fabric, leather, wood etc, Fabric and leather are not covered by any warranty. Buttons on tufted products covered with fabric/ leather are also not covered under warranty as we do not have any control over the usage of these products.
• Deterioration or rusting due to atmospheric conditions.
• This warranty does not cover Glass, Mirror, Stone, Acrylic, Wooden Polish or Paint etc.
• Commercial use of any Goods (e.g., use in a commercial establishment or other setting outside of a personal residential setting).
• All metal and wood finishes change slightly with time due to the natural behavior of the finishes. Such a change does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Please Note: It is null and void if repairs and modifications or any kind of alterations have been found to be carried out by external agencies.